August 2, 2008

An Introduction to 'Brock de jour"

Hello,

I wanted to start off by introducing myself. I am just an ordinary resident of the Twin Cities. I work in Minneapolis and live in St Paul. One of my passions is EATING out. I enjoy the many dining options that we have in the Twin Cities and have decided to share my experiences on this blog. If you are looking for a true critic’s rendition of their evening out this is not the place for you.

I am neither a writer nor a world traveler. I don’t have any training or culinary background, aside from a brief stint as a kitchen manager at a large restaurant chain that no longer exists (I considered it assembly line food). You will not find big descriptive words here, nor will you find many that you can’t pronounce. I don’t have a large budget so you won’t find a run down of half the menu every time I eat out.

What you will find here is a simple description based on my experiences, something that I hope most Twin Citians will be able to relate to. While I do enjoy eating this blog is really just a hobby for me.

I hope “Brock de jour” encourages you to get out and enjoy the many excellent restaurants that the Twin Cities metro area has to offer – and avoid those may not be up to par.

I encourage your feedback. Please let me know if my opinions have helped you find a great meal and feel free to share your own.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: